This is SSG Ong's Story..
I heard it before I went into Jungle Village, it is also the one story that tells me Jungle Village is not as simple as it looked..
Before I joined Team 2, the OI was LTA Ong Boon Hwee..
Like all Battalion training, Team 2 went into Jungle Village to train.
On their first night there, in the hut that were occupied by the instructors, a strange and unexplainable incident happened.
This time the unfortunate victim was SSG Ong Shi Hong.
As usual, all of the team members went ahead and proceed to sleep in their hammocks.
Halfway through his sleep, Shi Hong felt that there was something or someone rocking his hammock while he is in his cocoon..
He felt weird, and just as he was about to open his hammock, many pairs of mysterious hands from underneath the suspended hammock wrapped around him, disabling him in freeing himself out of the hammock. He couldnt even speak properly due to the grip from the many pairs of hands.
Finally, after a while, Shi Hong was freed,
Boon Hwee asked: "Shi Hong, what happened?"
Shi Hong: "Nothing, Nothing happened.." (Not wanting to make the team scared and worried)
The next morning, Shi Hong shared his stories with the team and Boon Hwee who was a devoted Christian asked if Shi Hong wanted to swap the hammock places with him, which he refused readily...
Same thing that happened to him the first night carried onto the second night and this time it got worse, this time as he was about to open his hammock, he saw a hand or a palm came across the hammock and covered his mouth, refusing Shi Hong the ability to speak..
It was only after they came back camp, then Shi Hong told the rest of the instructors about the incident.
I totally trust Shi Hong, as it was after many pleas from me, then he was willing to tell me the stories..
I guessed it must be really scary if i were the one. I might just die by shock...
0 comments:
Post a Comment